Web Analytics
Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Hello! New to Norway..

Anbefalte innlegg

Welcome! I love me some canadians, sir.

I'll stop by your shop some time in the near future. Figured I could change the electronics in my old Ibanez semi-hollow. Are you up for it? :)

Good to have you here!

smile.gifSure! Semi's can be difficult sometimes to wire up, it just takes more time. I'm still waiting on hearing from some local distributors for parts, so at this early time I have almost no parts in stock (save for some used parts and pickups I brought from Toronto). But if you have the parts on hand already, I'll be happy to do whatever work you need.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Do you reneck guitars? I have a gibson es335 1964 renecked with a narrow "norlin" 70's neck. I would love to reneck it "back" with an original gibson historic 63' reissue neck.

I could replace and reset that neck for you, but unfortunately at this time I do not have spray booth paint facilities, which would be definitely required to finish the job (no pun intended). Lots of work involved, and it will be an expensive job, but totally worth it for such a beautiful guitar like that.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi and welcome,

Will definitely keep you in mind if I get requests for guitar repairs and setups that goes beyond my own abilities. Do you do amp repairs as well?

Thanks my friend! Amp repair is generally not what I do, although I've done a few rudimentary repairs on mine or friends' amps, Marshalls mostly - biasing new tubes, pot and jack replacing, and a couple of output transformer and filter cap replacements. It's generally not that difficult if you're handy with a soldering iron, can follow a schematic and know how to discharge caps - or at least know where not to put your fingers. I remember back in the mid 1980's nearly being sent to the hospital by a 50w JCM800 head after I accidentally touching the filter cap contacts without discharging them. You learn. wink.gif

I'll go and join your Facebook page right away too...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Dette nettstedet bruker cookies for å gi deg en best mulig brukeropplevelse Bruksvilkår.