Web Analytics
Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

bassist looking for band

davidandri

Anbefalte innlegg

hi

I am 22 years old bass player from iceland looking for a band, cover or original. i have played the bass for many years and i love it, i like playing blues, funk, reaggie, rock or electro, not hard rock. i have some studio experience and i have worked alot in mixing conserts and prepering for conserts (dont know the name for it)

i have lived in stavanger for 3 months now and i am learning norwegan

contact me if you are interested

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

hi

I am 22 years old bass player from iceland looking for a band, cover or original. i have played the bass for many years and i love it, i like playing blues, funk, reaggie, rock or electro, not hard rock. i have some studio experience and i have worked alot in mixing conserts and prepering for conserts (dont know the name for it)

Hello! I am playing in a band located in Nærbø, 30-40 minutes south of Stavanger by train. We have established a name in the local scene, and I believe we will get some cool gigs during the summer. We play covers, the genre is rock. Everything from CCR to AC DC to Black Sabbath and Twisted Sister. I think we thrive best in the AC/DC themed music. The goal is to write our own music, one at a time with no rush. Ages 25-33. The reason we are looking for a bass player is that our current bass player wants to play guitar and keys. Send me a PM if this sound interesting :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hi

hei.. I am working with a project with some musicians and need a bass player , we can jam first if you fancy so. here are some of our raw recordings .https://soundcloud.com/jude_spanky .. my phone number is 96707892. call or text me if you are interested. =)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Dette nettstedet bruker cookies for å gi deg en best mulig brukeropplevelse Bruksvilkår.