• Bli medlem

Steve, Alexi & Zakk

Roar

Anbefalte innlegg

• Svar 56
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

jeg synes i hvertfall steve vai er kul.....

TAKK for at du delte det med oss! Det er det jeg har venta på..

nå kan jeg endelig dø og si at jeg har levd et fullverdig liv!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

mistet all respekt for bodom etter å ha covret to helt latterlige dårlige versjoner av Final Countdown og Shot In The Dark.

Bodom har aldri covret Final Countdown.

Heller ikke The Trooper for den saks skyld.

Har du drokke du eller..

Jeg har jo faktisk hatt Final Countdown med Children of Bodom OG Norther på PC'n, 2 helt forskjellige versjoner..

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

mistet all respekt for bodom etter å ha covret to helt latterlige dårlige versjoner av Final Countdown og Shot In The Dark.

Har du drokke du eller..

Jeg har jo faktisk hatt Final Countdown med Children of Bodom OG Norther på PC'n' date=' 2 helt forskjellige versjoner..[/quote']

Children of Bodom har aldri covret Final Countdown.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

knakk ikkje han halsen på gitaren en gang? selv om det ikke er helt min type har eg litt sansen for han fyrens musikk' date='

ps: er det bare meg eller har han skadet handen sin? (alexi)[/quote']

Jeg vet ikke om saken på armen har noe med det å gjøre, men han knakk armen for en stund tilbake.

Typisk nok noe han gjorde i fylla.

Forøvrig vil jeg ikke ha på meg at jeg er COB fan, det MÅ være helt klart for alle :twisted:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Har du drokke du eller..

Jeg har jo faktisk hatt Final Countdown med Children of Bodom OG Norther på PC'n' date=' 2 helt forskjellige versjoner..[/quote']

children of bodom har vel bare covra aces high,oops i did it again( :roll: )

og rebel yell?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Har du drokke du eller..

Q: Which cover songs Children Of Bodom have recorded / played live so far?

A: Mass Hypnosis (Sepultura cover / Beneath The Remains album) 1998

-Released on the Sepultural Feast - A Tribute to Sepultura album and also on the Japanese version of Something Wild.

Hellion (W.A.S.P. cover / W.A.S.P album) 1999 *

-The band played this one live already in 1998. It was originally recorded during the Hatebreeder session, but was re-recorded in 2000 during the Hate Me! session since the band wasn't happy with the first recording. Released on the Hate Me! single and some editions of Follow The Reaper.

No Commands (Stone cover / Stone album) 1999

-Released on the Downfall single, the Japanese version of Hatebreeder and the Tokyo Warhearts 12" LP's. Stone was a popular Finnish metal band and it's Roope Latvala's ex-band.

Don't Stop At The Top (Scorpions cover / Savage Amusement album) 2000

-Released on the Scorpions tribute album, the Deluxe Edition of Something Wild and the Finnish version of Follow The Reaper. Actually the song was going to appear on the Hate Me! single together with the King Diamond cover, but this idea was soon abandoned.

Shot In The Dark (Ozzy Osbourne cover / The Ultimate Sin album) 2000 *

-Released on the Japanese edition of Follow The Reaper and it was the only cover song which was recorded in the Abyss studio. Was played live in Europe 1999 and in Japan 2001.

Silent Scream (Slayer cover / South Of Heaven album) 2001

-Recorded already in 2001 with the Iron Maiden cover. It was planned for a Slayer tribute that never came out. Was released for the first time on the Deluxe Edition of Something Wild. Also appears on some editions of Hate Crew Deathroll.

Aces High (Iron Maiden cover / Powerslave album) 2001

-Recorded for the Iron Maiden tribute, wasn't featured on any COB releases but only on some compilations.

Somebody Put Something In My Drink (Ramones cover / Animal Boy album) 2002 *

-Played live only on the Dynamo festival in 2002 and in Finland in 2003. Released with the You're Better Off Dead! single.

Latomeri (Klamydia cover / Los Celibatos album) 2003

-Klamydia is a Finnish punk band. Vesku Jokinen (their singer) invited Alexander to play guitar on the Klamydia EP Seokset but Alexander insisted to get an opportunity to record a song with the whole band. Was recorded in a very short time, almost with one take only.

Rebel Yell (Billy Idol cover / Rebel Yell album) 2003

-Recorded in Janne's own Beyond Abilities studio, released only on "BESTBREEDER from 1997 to 2000" Japanese Best Of album. Clean vocals.

Bed Of Nails (Alice Cooper cover / Trash album) 2004

-After the first Alice Cooper cover song (The Man Behind The Mask) which the band recorded in 2002 during the Hate Crew Deathroll studio sessions wasn't good enough for the band, they decided to cover another song by the shock rocker. The version of Bed Of Nails pleased the whole band and was released on the Trashed, Lost & Strungout EP.

She Is Beautiful (Andrew W.K. cover / I Get Wet album) 2004

-Recorded in spring 2004 for the Trashed, Lost & Strungout EP with the Alice Cooper song. Alexi first had to convince some of the other members to cover this song. Alexi already played that song live with Andrew W. K. on the USA tour in spring 2004. Andrew is a huge fan of COB's music by the way.

Waiting (King Diamond cover / Graveyard album) **

-The band recorded the song but it was never released, since they weren't happy with the results.

He's Back (The Man Behind The Mask) (Alice Cooper cover / Constrictor album) 2002 **

-The band recorded the song but it was never released, since they weren't happy with the results.

Vitutuksen Multihuipennus (Impaled Nazarene cover / Suomi Finland Perkele album) 1995 or 1996 ***

-As crazy as it sounds, the band played this weird song live in their old days.

My Sky Is Darker Than Thine (Sentenced cover / North From Here album) 1997 ***

-In the early days they played a cover from Sentenced on their gigs.

We're Not Gonna Take It (Twisted Sister cover) 2001 ***

-Was played live in Finland, Spain and South-America 2001.

* Also performed live.

** Recorded, but never released.

*** Performed ONLY live, never recorded.

Please note that the band NEVER recorded Iron Maiden's The Trooper or Europe's Final Countdown.

The versions you might have seen on p2p programs are by Sentenced, Norther or Dispatched.

LES!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

ON TOPIC(føler det blri viktigere og si :P )

er enig i at det er døvt i rakke ned på alexi, jeg visste ikke noe særlig om musikken hans før, lasta ned noen sanger, synes det er ganske bra, og alexi er definitivt en rå gitarist

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

ON TOPIC(føler det blri viktigere og si :P )

er enig i at det er døvt i rakke ned på alexi' date=' jeg visste ikke noe særlig om musikken hans før, lasta ned noen sanger, synes det er ganske bra, og alexi er definitivt en rå gitarist[/quote']

Alexi Laiho er en veldig talentfull musiker. Sanger, gitarist, og låtskriver for et av dagens mest fremtredende metal band. Han er helt klart på høyde med Zakk Wylde.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Dette nettstedet bruker cookies for å gi deg en best mulig brukeropplevelse Bruksvilkår.