Gå til innhold
chris70

Looking for melodic bass player in Oslo, indie rock band

Anbefalte innlegg

Hei all, our bass player unfortunately is working in the US for long periods of times, so - with his consent - we're looking for a melodic-inclined bass player to take his shoes.
The name of the band is Silver Spoon and we play melodic rock - from acoustic to hard rock.  Think Simon&Garfunkel meet Dire Straits meet Led Zep meet Deep Purple meet Pink Floyd. 

Check out some of our productions on YT at http://www.youtube.com/silverspoon0001  or Spotify at https://tinyurl.com/silverspoonoslo 

Rehearsal once per week in central Oslo.  Age, nationality, skin color, gender or what type of pizza you like are totally irrelevant, what matters is that a) you love playing, b) you are reliable b) you like our type of music.

Don't be shy and hit us up at band@silver-spoon.org if you find this interesting.

Cheers all

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Risky ad - Everyone who's travelled with a band knows that incompatible pizza preferences can break up a band faster than Yoko. If you're not careful, you could end up with someone who likes pineapple 😳

• Takker 2
  • Hehe 1
  • Trist 1

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
9 minutter siden, Naigewron skrev:

Risky ad - Everyone who's travelled with a band knows that incompatible pizza preferences can break up a band faster than Yoko. If you're not careful, you could end up with someone who likes pineapple 😳

Moron!

• Hehe 1

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
20 minutter siden, Naigewron skrev:

😄 

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

On that note, I hope somone takes the risk. Otherwise I'll have to try BASSnorge :D

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
Skrevet (endret)
1 hour ago, chris70 said:

On that note, I hope somone takes the risk. Otherwise I'll have to try BASSnorge :D

There's a Facebook group called "Bassister i Norge", you could always try there too 👍

Endret av Naigewron

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
1 time siden, Naigewron skrev:

There's a Facebook group called "Bassister i Norge", you could always try there too 👍

Yeah thanks, appreciated.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Dette nettstedet bruker cookies for å gi deg en best mulig brukeropplevelse Bruksvilkår.