Web Analytics
Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Looking for melodic bass player in Oslo, indie rock band

chris70

Anbefalte innlegg

Hei all, our bass player unfortunately is working in the US for long periods of times, so - with his consent - we're looking for a melodic-inclined bass player to take his shoes.
The name of the band is Silver Spoon and we play melodic rock - from acoustic to hard rock.  Think Simon&Garfunkel meet Dire Straits meet Led Zep meet Deep Purple meet Pink Floyd. 

Check out some of our productions on YT at http://www.youtube.com/silverspoon0001  or Spotify at https://tinyurl.com/silverspoonoslo 

Rehearsal once per week in central Oslo.  Age, nationality, skin color, gender or what type of pizza you like are totally irrelevant, what matters is that a) you love playing, b) you are reliable b) you like our type of music.

Don't be shy and hit us up at band@silver-spoon.org if you find this interesting.

Cheers all

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

20 minutter siden, Naigewron skrev:

Risky ad - Everyone who's travelled with a band knows that incompatible pizza preferences can break up a band faster than Yoko. If you're not careful, you could end up with someone who likes pineapple 😳

😄 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

1 hour ago, chris70 said:

On that note, I hope somone takes the risk. Otherwise I'll have to try BASSnorge :D

There's a Facebook group called "Bassister i Norge", you could always try there too 👍

Endret av Naigewron
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I could be interested , but I guess It`s too late. 

I`ve been playing bass & guitar like more or less 40 years, so my beard has changed color a bit since I started. I`m 56 years old, from Norway and still very motivated. Bass guitar is my main instrument though. Although I played for over 40 years does not mean that I`m qualified for your band, certainly not. I`m always been humble when it comes to skills, because as we all know, there is a bunch of excellent musicians out there. The competition is pretty rough and in my opinion you also need a bit of luck, like being at the right place at the right time. Your band seems very interesting and that`s why a replied on your advertisement. I liked your advertisement because, yes I`m playing guitar on my bass guitar, funny. No seriously, of course I do love melodic bass playing If It`s appropriate.

Even If you already have a bass player, I would appreciate some feedback om my answer If possible.

Maybe some other musicians need a bass player. Preferable near by Oslo.

Love to hear from you

Endret av LordAadalone
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 weeks later...
På 17.11.2019 den 22.51, LordAadalone skrev:

Hi,

I could be interested , but I guess It`s too late. 

I`ve been playing bass & guitar like more or less 40 years, so my beard has changed color a bit since I started. I`m 56 years old, from Norway and still very motivated. Bass guitar is my main instrument though. Although I played for over 40 years does not mean that I`m qualified for your band, certainly not. I`m always been humble when it comes to skills, because as we all know, there is a bunch of excellent musicians out there. The competition is pretty rough and in my opinion you also need a bit of luck, like being at the right place at the right time. Your band seems very interesting and that`s why a replied on your advertisement. I liked your advertisement because, yes I`m playing guitar on my bass guitar, funny. No seriously, of course I do love melodic bass playing If It`s appropriate.

Even If you already have a bass player, I would appreciate some feedback om my answer If possible.

Maybe some other musicians need a bass player. Preferable near by Oslo.

Love to hear from you

Hi! Apologies for late answer but for some reason I didn't get a notification of your reply. Hopefully you will have one for mine here. If so, drop me a message at http://www.silver-spoon.org/contact/ or on facebook at http://www.silver-spoon.org/contact/ and we take it from there!

Cheers!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Dette nettstedet bruker cookies for å gi deg en best mulig brukeropplevelse Bruksvilkår.