Web Analytics
Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Nytt medlem

gdx65

Anbefalte innlegg

Experienced professional in project management and electrical and control engineering with a twist for guitars. Started to play again after 20 years of hibernation due to work and lot's of traveling..... just a small break ;-)

Used to play in a Blues band in the 80´/90´ as Lead guitar (also Van Halen and other heavy stuff) Built quality electric guitars in the past thanks to my old guitar teacher and luthier... I now build guitars and hand wired tube amps again ;-)

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

58 minutes ago, lokmund said:

Welcome shall you be! (directly translated from norwenglish) :)

DIY-posts are obligatory so i third the motion. Do you speak english exclusively?

Hei, snakker Norsk også :-) noen ganger er raskere med engelsk når man skriver ....

Endret av gdx65
additional text
  • Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

3 hours ago, Ptr said:

Nice to see a builder that spans different styles of guitars. Are they scratch builds? Do you have a website? 

hei !! no website yet. I am too busy traveling for my job (Oslo-Ålesund).... so I just build in the spare time on weekends. Some friends order a guitar now and then. the two super strats are scratch built. The black is relic made out of a "Chinese built Strat" out of Aliexpress(a test purchase)....interesting story this one...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 weeks later...

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Dette nettstedet bruker cookies for å gi deg en best mulig brukeropplevelse Bruksvilkår.