Web Analytics
Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Drummer/Trommis søker Band i Bergen

B.Rogers96

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi,

I'm an australian drummer, who is available to play in a band/or can perform for any sort of ocassion. I started drumming since i was 7, so with 12 years of experience with the instrument. I'm sure that i can competently play anything you throw at me. My personal influences include the like of;

Avenged Sevenfold,

Bullet for my Valentine.

Rise against,

Arctic Monkeys

Five Finger Death Punch

and even less rock oriented stuff like;

the 1975.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

I'm new in town and Music is my passion. so if you need a drummer for any occasion, I'm available and eager.

I live in Bergen,so in turn i'm available in and around Bergen.

Video covers are available if you wish to see me in action :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi, my name is Kjetil, and i play bass guitar. Me and my friend who is a guitar player and vocalist are looking for a drummer in Bergen, and i was wondering if you could contact me through my e-mail, and we'll take it from there? :) My e-mail is kjetil.k.nilsen@hotmail.com

Endret av Nilsen
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi I'm a guitar player who mainly plays metal like Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, In Flames etc. This sounds right up my alley. Recently moved to Bergen aswell for studies. Would love to have someone to jam with. Contact me at Hcoown@gmail.com if there's room for me! :D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Dette nettstedet bruker cookies for å gi deg en best mulig brukeropplevelse Bruksvilkår.