Web Analytics
Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Bassist søkes i Oslo området (hard rock , psychedelic eller andre)

zermelo

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi there,

My name is Jose, I´m from Barcelona and have been living in Drammen for about 1.5 yrs (my Norsk is not good enough yet). I´ve been playing the guitar for some years (about 8 years in intermitent periods) . From 3 months ago to now I´ve been having rehearsals with Fred, a french drummer with some experience as well.

We are going to set a band for a modern & crunchy kind of psychedelic rock, but we are starting with the project and are open to other influences.Up to now we have a song, rhythms for a second one and an intro for a concert. Our aim is to record 3 or 4 songs and go straight to play live as a warm up band in concerts around Oslo area.

Here it is something we recorded as an improv part:

https://www.myairbridge.com/#!/download/file/7IB18QN9A1CJILAVZA5C-LRB6B/sheldrake_test_rehearsal_hendrix.mp3

So, we look mainly for a bass player, enjoying this (or similar) style , with energy to have one rehearsal per week (3 hrs for the time being at Øvingshotellet, Oslo) and willing to jump on stage as soon as we have the songs ready to go. No restrictions on age or genre.

Contact me through this forum or write directly to : caballero.josemanuel@gmail.com.

Keep in touch and rock out,

Jose

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Dette nettstedet bruker cookies for å gi deg en best mulig brukeropplevelse Bruksvilkår.