Web Analytics
Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Knalldeal på amp!

Debris

Anbefalte innlegg

Det ble bestilt og kjøpt inn en Dumble til Norge for en del år siden.

Den havna i Trondheim. Tror det var en tålmodighetsprøvelse å få den hit.

Den utålmodige kjøperen begynte å mase på Howard Dumble og hele handelen så en stund ut til å gå i vasken,

men ble redda inn av en mellommann fra Norge som kjenner den sære ampmakeren.

Endret av GunnarpåMo
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Vel har man skrevet under på følgende er det nok lurt å holde kjeft til skiten er ferdig.........

*** ORDER AGREEMENT ***

I, , as customer agree to the following terms and to accept Dumble's pricing and terms as listed on the Schedule of Pricing & Terms of Business all as a legal contract:

01. to order and receive without failure the above custom products and/or services as listed on lines 1 hough 7 on Order Form;

02. to prepay in full the U.S. Dollar amount listed on line 10 of the Order Form;

03. t be responsible and provide for all matters 'n the transportation of the comp1eted equipmentordered byme including but no exclusive to the choice of carrier and 1all shipping fees;

04. to supply to Dumble prior to any shipping date all needed flight cases/shipping containers and packing materials to properly pack and transport the completed equipment to me;

05. I understand ha all manufacturing and administrative procedures used by Dumble require extreme, continuous effort from Dumble, and I will wait patiently without disturbing Dumble and will not in any manner interrupt and/or impede Dumble that could in the slightest degree detract form his ability to perform attendance to his responsibilities and activities.

06. I also understand that the equipment ordered by me will be manufactured by Dumble on a custom basis exclusive to me, and that all deposit amounts paid by me are not refundable in the event of my overt and/or incidental default of this contract.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

*** SECURITY AGREEMENT ***

I, __________________________, hereby agree to use the quipment built for me by H. Alexander Dumble for my own personal use in the live performing and recording of my guitar. I understand that the equipment uses circuitry and techniques unique to H. Alexander Dumble; and I promise to never allow the equipmen to be opened, analized, an/or inspected by any individual, group of individuals, and/or commercial entity other than H. Alexander Dumble. I also agree and promise that I will always maintain the strict supervision over the equipment; and to never leave it vulnerable to hef and/or inspection/analization by any individual, group of individuals, and/or commercial entity. I further agree and promise that I will not sell the equipment built for me by H. Alexander Dumble to any individual, group of individuals, and/or commercial entity hat will invade and/or compromise the secrets of H. Alexander Dumble's circuitry and techniques used in the manufacturing of the equipment.

SIGNED:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Dette nettstedet bruker cookies for å gi deg en best mulig brukeropplevelse Bruksvilkår.