Web Analytics
Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi everyone, my name is Diogo Santos, im portuguese, I recently moved to Norway im living with my norwegian girlfriend in Bøler, Oslo. For some time i've been trying to play guitar(is not easy) I can play almost every song I want but I would like to learn Blues go through some scales and licks and be able to soloing trough some rythms. Im familiar with universal musical language(ex: E A D G B E) i don't know if Norway has its own language(in Portugal we do). I have my own guitar and amp, a Fender Stratocaster and I also have a Fender Blues Jr. LTD Edition so i can say im well equiped. I wonder if youre a teacher or if you know someone that could teach me some BLUES.

I can check a school if you recomend but a private one would be better, I think I would learn faster if i got individual lessons.

Im getting used to the expensive living in Norway but i would appreciate some cheap or moderate prices.

Best Regards, Diogo Santos.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hey, perhaps you should try meeting some people to play with? When you play alone, its often that you dont challenge yourself enough. If you think a teacher is too pricey, maybe you should look on the internet? There are great lessons on youtube on how to learn blues and licks. They usually break it down in the video.

Best of luck :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hey, perhaps you should try meeting some people to play with? When you play alone, its often that you dont challenge yourself enough. If you think a teacher is too pricey, maybe you should look on the internet? There are great lessons on youtube on how to learn blues and licks. They usually break it down in the video.

Best of luck :)

Thank You Macgyver, youre right theres a lot of good stuff on internet but i was trying to get some lessons with someone because since im here for 4 months i don't know many people so i can't play along with anyone thats why lessons would come in handy. But thank you for the answer.
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

justinguitar.com under the blues section you fins a lot of stuff both rhytm blues and lead blues guitar stuff :)

Thank you, but you know what i just told my brother to send me Lick Library dvd's i had in Portugal and just ordered Blus in 6 weeks from ebay...Yhea i have plenty of them original so im gonna go through the blues...Thank you guys!
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Dette nettstedet bruker cookies for å gi deg en best mulig brukeropplevelse Bruksvilkår.