Web Analytics
Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Join me in forming a quasi Tool/APC tribute band?

john

Anbefalte innlegg

'Quasi' in the sense that the band will start with carefully selected Tool/APC covers to establish a foundation and we will develop original contributions that compliment the show as we go.

Huge market for these songs (as Maynard is proving with venues selling out before the ink on the tickets is dry). And, of course, no other music comes close with regards to dynamic contrast, lyrical depth and the most wicked, beautiful melodies that music has to offer.

I'm an experienced U.S. vokalist and I'm recruiting for 1-2 gutarists, bassist and drummer. Whatever your age is, it isn't an issue as long as you really dig Tool/APC material and think you can play music of this complexity. You must be friendly, mature and cooperative to work with. It is a big plus if you can (or are willing to learn to) sing backup. I'm willing to coach.

The idea isn't to play for the walls, but to build the act in a strucured yet quick manner to the point where we can at least open for somebody, and complete the show as we book appearances.

I'm willing to finance a rehearsal room in Oslo/Akershus and I own a complete, powerful and crystal clear PA system (Allen-Heath mixer / Peavey amps x 2 / Mito cabinets).

If you want to join me, drop me a mail. I read and speak Norwegian pretty well so feel free to write in English or Norsk.

John

john.hartman700@gmail.com

http://www.facebook....100003365298826

Endret av john
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Dette nettstedet bruker cookies for å gi deg en best mulig brukeropplevelse Bruksvilkår.