Web Analytics
Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

NY CD!! wee!

Villunge

Anbefalte innlegg

We've been able to confirm some details on Jake's upcoming release. The album is currently being recorded, and Jake was in the studio last week working on guitar tones and recording guitar tracks. He has several Marshall heads and even a Soldano in the studio. Michael Lardie (formerly of Great White) is engineering the tracks. The current line-up for the project is as follows:

Jake E. Lee: ALL guitars

Chris Logan (MSG): Vocals

Tim Bogart (Vanilla Fudge, Jeff Beck): Bass

Ansley Dunbar (Whitesnake, Journey, etc.): Drums

Everything is done in a power trio format ala Badlands and the tracks for the project are cover songs along that style (bluesy power rock). At this time, the track listing is as follows:

1. Way back to the bone (Trapeze)

2. I'll be creepin (Free)

3. Love is worth blues (Leslie West)

4. Evil (Cactus) ...this song was performed by Badlands live and is on some of their boots w/ Greg Chaisson singing

5. I'll come tumblin' (Grand Funk)

6. Hard way to go (Savoy Brown)

7. Woman (James Gang)

8. Rock Candy (Montrose)

9. Guess I'll go away (Johnny Winter)

10. Whiskey Train (Procol Harem)

11. I can't stand it (Robin Trower)

And while, yes, this is a cover CD...it is Jake paying homage to some great bands and it is Jake doing a full album. On another note, if this project is well received, it may show Jake that there are many fans out there who miss him and want to hear some great new material.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Dette nettstedet bruker cookies for å gi deg en best mulig brukeropplevelse Bruksvilkår.