helt rå gitarist

Jonathan

Anbefalte innlegg

• Svar 35
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

...or Norwegisch-Deutsch tranlators.

Vielleicht können wir mal Deutsch reden? Also, nur wenn du Norwegisch ein bisschen zu schwierig findest... :D

Excellent playing, by the way! Your playing reminds me a lot of Scott Henderson - are you a fan of his, or are my ears just shite?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

...or Norwegisch-Deutsch tranlators.

Vielleicht können wir mal Deutsch reden? Also, nur wenn du Norwegisch ein bisschen zu schwierig findest... :D

Excellent playing, by the way! Your playing reminds me a lot of Scott Henderson - are you a fan of his, or are my ears just shite?

Ich mag Scott's playing aber es ist mehr das Ich zu viele Jeff Beck und Don Mock licks gestohlen habe. :mrgreen:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Ich mag Scott's playing aber es ist mehr das Ich zu viele Jeff Beck und Don Mock licks gestohlen habe. :mrgreen:

According to Babelfish, you said: "I like Scott's playing however it am more which I too many Jeff Beck and Don Mock licks stole." :D

Wonderful technology...

M

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

According to Babelfish, you said: "I like Scott's playing however it am more which I too many Jeff Beck and Don Mock licks stole." :D

Wonderful technology...

M

Close enough...I dig Scott's playing, but mostly I'm all about the licks I ripped off of Beck and Mock.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Wonderful technology...

M

Close enough...I dig Scott's playing, but mostly I'm all about the licks I ripped off of Beck and Mock.

And here's more of it..

http://www.eddegenaro.com/audio/outtake.mp3

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I thought your version of Little Wing was horrible, but the acoustic thing was really excellent,and most of the rest shows there is no doubt you really can play that guitar very good. Too advanced for me to really dig, though.

Det er vel ikke noen som røsker i andres fot her vel?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Awesome playing, man - that kinda sums it up:D  

As a bassist, I was surprised to find Teen Town in there!  

Great work.

Well, Jaco is my fave musicians.

Good to hear! He is infact my favorite musician, and the most important bassist of all time. So it's cool to hear a guitarist who admires him as well :mrgreen: (You guys are usually more impressed by Wooten-wanking.) :D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I thought your version of Little Wing was horrible, but the acoustic thing was really excellent,and most of the rest shows there is no doubt you really can play that guitar very good. Too advanced for me to really dig, though.

Det er vel ikke noen som røsker i andres fot her vel?

What did you find horrible on Little WIng? Too over the top?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Dette nettstedet bruker cookies for å gi deg en best mulig brukeropplevelse Bruksvilkår.