Web Analytics
Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Griffin

Roar

Anbefalte innlegg

We are extremely pleased to announce that we have closed all negotiations concerning the new record deal. I don't think we've ever been this confident in the product we have and the labels we're gonna work with. It's the label that has the idealistic approach and a true love for metal. They support, motivate and believe. This is a lifestyle for them, as it is for us.

We're proud to present Burning Star Records as our new partner. A two-album deal has been signed. Their first release will be the new, already recorded album, The Ultimate Demise. Burning Star will be the label releasing the album on the European continent, while our partners in Japan, Spiritual Beast, will be in charge of the Asian and American Market. We've been informed that The End Records and Century Media will handle the distribution there. We're also happy to announce that TUBA Records will distribute The Ultimate Demise in our home country of Norway. We can safely say that we're in good hands. For future releases, Burning Star will have the worldwide rights.

Tentative release for The Ultimate Demise in Europe, is March 2007. The Asian and American release date, is at this point unknown. Approximately one year later, Burning Star will release a re-mixed and re-mastered edition of our 2003 album entitled No Holds Barred. This album was never released in Europe, with the exception of Norway. Alexi Laiho contributed with some guitarleads, backing-vocals and co-production.

The Ultimate Demise will contain different bonus material depending on where the release is. Nothing is for sure, but we're talking about a bonus DVD with footage from the last tour. This footage was filmed by us and is our way of inviting you all to the madness that touring is. We also have bonus tracks, videos, etc.

There are some backstabbing, false hypocrites along the way that lied, cheated and did their uttermost to fuck things up, but they are easily forgotten.

Thanks a million to all that believed in us, and supported us through this. We're honored to have you all by our side and we will do our best to make this release worth the wait and available to you all. The Ultimate Demise is for you!

Griffin

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Tja, du kan jo begynne med å snekkre noen solide låter, og sette sammen et tight band. Så er du på vei :)

Men fra spøk til revolver, dette er en hard bransje. Jeg må gratulere dere!

Jeg håper stadig vi kan finne en vokalist, for jeg føler det er alt som hindrer oss i å satse skikkelig.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Det gikk jo mildt sagt ikke bra. Gjorde ingenting. :D

Men for de som bryr seg: får en mye større rolle på skiva en antatt. Skal ialfall legge kompgitarer på 4 låter i første omgang. I tillegg er det ei låt jeg har 3 soloer på! hoho. Og de soloene skal jeg faktisk skrive FØR jeg går i studio.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Dette nettstedet bruker cookies for å gi deg en best mulig brukeropplevelse Bruksvilkår.