Web Analytics
Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

ADA er tilbake!

orsvend

Anbefalte innlegg

Det viser seg at ADA skal start å lage effektbokser igjen! Hvem vet, kanskje vi også får MP-3 en gang i nær fremtid? :wub: (noen her husker og bruker sikkert MP-1)

Her er en mail en ifra racerx-forumet skrev til ADA med medfølgende svar: (nei, pablo/paul er ikke DEN pablo/paul (gilbert))

"Hi there,

I'm a member at the ADA Depot (www.adadepot.com/forum) and there has been discussion after discussion about whether ADA will be back or not.

May I ask what your actions are and how exactly you're going to revive this company from it's 80's/90's grave? Do you own the rights? Will ADA products be put back into production and manufactured as modern day units/amps? Are you a member at the ADA Depot forum? Or... who are you? Former employee of ADA?

This is almost too hard to believe.

Looking forward to your reply and thankyou in advance.

Pablo"

I got a reply this morning...

"Hello Paul,

We’re in the storming and forming phase and usually send out a canned response, but your questions are intriguing and deserve an answer.

David Tarnowski, head engineer and inventor of all things A/DA, continues to be majority owner of A/DA and chief engineer of the new A/DA. He still owns all rights to the A/DA electronic designs and trademark. A group of us have convinced him that the time is right to come out of retirement and resurrect the A/DA legacy. We’re starting with stomp boxes, most notably the Flanger and Final Phase, which will be re-released in late 2008/2009. We’ll continue soon thereafter with other legacy effects such as Battman and the Seamoon line, as well as the Rocket Amp series. We’re currently working with suppliers to source original parts so that these releases can be as “original” as possible – we’ve gone over the designs and have decided that the original designs were best. We’re in the early stages, but are confident that we’ll have a full line of products to present at NAMM 2009.

Of particular interest to the ADAForum board would be our introduction of the all new MP3. Still on the drawing board, the digital potential is enormous and we’re still hashing out potential functionality prior to full design. As you well know, the fight starts trying to decide what goes into a future MPx and doesn’t stop until the prototype has been demo’d and agreed upon by all. As of now, there is no release date for the MP3.

We appreciate your interest and would ask that you help pass the word that the original A/DA is back!!

Cheers – the A/DA staff"

Jeg skal ihvertfall forhåndsbestille den flangeren. Lett etter en i årevis og nå blir den re-releasa! Herlige saker :wub: Rocket amp ligger også høyt på lista over ting jeg gjerne skulle hatt.

Jeg gleder meg ihvertfall!

Endret av orsvend
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Et av de største utstyrskickene jeg har hatt var når jeg satte inn ADA MP-1`n

i mitt første rack.

Den låter virkelig 80talls Marshall hotrod/puddel :lol:

Gilbert, Bratta og Bettencourt i en boks.

Husker jeg fikk tak i settingene til Bettencourt og de låt knall!

Brukte den sammen med Carvin FET sluttrinn (litt Bratta innspirert hehe)

Good times! Kult at de er tilbake.

Har en kompis som har hatt en liggende ubrukt i mange år kanskje jeg skal prøve den igjen :)

Noen andre som brukte MP-1 her?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Dette nettstedet bruker cookies for å gi deg en best mulig brukeropplevelse Bruksvilkår.